Friday, May 6, 2011

Pepper Potts Birthday Party! Images from Pepper's camera!

I don't really remember much of what happened last night, so I made sure I had a camera handy to prepare myself for a massive hangover and no recolection of the party.. Turns out it wasn't too bad of an idea. Now, for starters, there were parts of the party I DIDN'T like.. I didn't like the Ironettes, and some of the people getting vomit drunk, the women at the party who were ALL over Mr.Stark, The really gorgeous girl who "Wanted to see how the Iron Man suit worked just for funsies," and not knowing really where Tony was at all times of the party-THAT really killed me..


Here are some of the higher points of the party! The stuff I got on camera! Check it out!

Warming up with the boss, a toast for the party to be a hit! And it was!


Getting sexy! Tony FLIPPED when he saw me like this. He almost didn't recognize me!


This was my drink of choice last night. It ended up in Mr.Stark's face quite a few times last night.


Friendly conversations with the boss about how great the party is.


Sharing a dance with the boss.. About 3 or 4 drinks into the night..

Yelling at Tony because he was being a jerk... I know I was but I can't remember why.

This one, I have no idea about.. Again, really drunk, probably mad, and in DIRE need of some action..

I finally got my birthday wish... This was one of the only things I remembered..


This was after everyone either left or passed out.. I remember everything from this point on,


Things started to heat up a little.. I got a little more relaxed.

And, I don't have any pictures in between this one and the next one.. But oh my GOD this was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me.


Completely sober, we shared a moment that I don't think I'd ever be able to share with anyone else in my life.. I'll be thinking about this for a really long time.

I'm not sure when or where this came from.. It was all cute and decorated, and I don't remember taking this picture, but it was in my camera, and I did promise to share..

I believe this was Pre-Party.. He had fireworks for my birthday.. Such a sweetheart.

Well, that was my evening in a handfull of pictures.. Honestly, I wish I could say my interest in Mr.Stark was purely professional, but a few things happened last night that I can't keep my mind off of. Either way, it was the BEST night of my life.

Thank you, Mr.Stark.. For the wonderful birthday!



-Pepper,

P.S. You made my birthday wish come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment